How can video help you and your company?
- We live in a world where everything must be digitally accessible and your business is no different. Video assets can help with that.
- Youtube is owned by Google so naturally webpages with Youtube videos embedded on them are held in a higher regard when it comes to search results for a given set of keywords. This knowledge can be used to your advantage when you take the step to create your own professional videos.
- Videos can also strengthen relationships between you and your potential client even while you’re asleep.
What type of videos does DymeDigital Media offer?
- Video/Digital Business Cards: a 2-minute video that embodies everything that you and your company stand for and how your products/services is used to help your fellow human.
- Testimonials: Video assets developed to allow your past customers explain what it was like to do business with your company. These videos also works as a form of social proof and functions as an endorsement of your products/ services.
- Commercials: Can be used to generate awareness to your brand or to trigger a specific call-to-action.
What is the typical turnaround time for DymeDigital Media productions?
Following the day of production, business owners can expect to have their assets sent between 48 and 72 hours for final approve.
NOTE: This may vary depending on the scope of the project.
Specifics will be detailed in the agreement contract between the parties conducting business.
Who owns the rights to the produced digital asset?
You own the rights to the final program / digital asset. However, all raw material remains the property of DymeDigital Media.
How does DymeDigital Media differ from other video production companies?
- DymeDigital Media work to do more than just produce a video. Our goal is to develop and produce assets designed for the business owner to bridge whatever gap that may be facing that is causing them to turn to video as a potential solution.
- This can vary from saving time by not repeating the same message over and over to automating training for new employees, to reaching a new audience via social media.
- DymeDigital Media is veteran owned and operated. We understand the importance of listening and getting the job done correctly the first time.
How can I start working with DymeDigital Media?
- To start working with DymeDigital Media, simply submit the discovery form so that we can learn more about your goals.
- Expect a call from Dyme Witherspoon or an associate to we all can start building.